kuroshitsuji-black butler RPG site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kuroshitsuji-black butler RPG site

a rpg for the new anime/manga kuroshitsuji/black butler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another day...more (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William T. Spears

William T. Spears

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-11

another day...more (open) Empty
PostSubject: another day...more (open)   another day...more (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 pm

William was reorganizing the books in the Library for sake of keeping in tact as well as . They have no sense for organization. It's repulsive. William thought. He is only doing this for two reasons. One because it needed to be done and two because nothing was happening that required someone of his rank or stature to attend. He was going to finish this and then go to the human world an judge souls because of the shortage in the London division. He never en "I should talk to dispatch division about the London Sector," William muttered to himself as he was taking a book and replacing it with another after placing the book on a cart.as long as i don't have to go back to that Circus I am fine. he thought. William detested the circus life for multiple reasons. One of them being he had to Live with a demon for a couple Days. Utter torture, to put it simple. Another reason is that he really didn't like the suite he wore, he preferred his black reaper suite, but it wasn't aloud because he had to mingle in with humans. William was never good at that, he knows it but he only does it so he can get promoted later. After this William will indulge himself in paper work and going over reports and sending in requests to dispatch just so he wouldn't have to go to the human world. "It's quite today," William said out loud, "Grell must be in the Human World then, I should get ready to depart to save him. I wonder what her punishment will be today."
Back to top Go down
grell sutcliffe
Admin
grell sutcliffe

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: another day...more (open)   another day...more (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 pm

"WILLLL!!!!!!" a voice called out throught the place, echoing of the walls "WHERE ARE YOU, OH THERE YOU ARE!!" the same voice called before a red blur crosed the room in a heart beat and latched it self on to william.

" i found you will~" grell squealed, frimly atatched to will
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsujirpg.board-directory.net
William T. Spears

William T. Spears

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: another day...more (open)   another day...more (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:40 pm

William sighed. Well this ruins my plans, oh well. I must make due. William thought as he almost gave Grell a pat on the back puled his hand away the last possible second. He then pushed his glasses up. "Grell if I do recall you are short on the souls you are bringing from England and the European area. Am I correct?" He asked seriously and looked at grell with his stern face.
Back to top Go down
grell sutcliffe
Admin
grell sutcliffe

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: another day...more (open)   another day...more (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 am

grell blinked at hearing this and thought for a moment

"now that you mention it, things have been getting slow in the human world, but what does the have to do with anything?~" he asked, tightening his hold abit and batting his eyelashes
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsujirpg.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another day...more (open)   another day...more (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another day...more (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kuroshitsuji-black butler RPG site :: ? :: reaper hq-
Jump to: